jumia ng

Saturday 19 July 2014

Nigerian transgender, Sahara wins pageant in the Philippines (LOOK)

Iris Sahara Henson, a Nigerian transgender who represented the country at a transgender pageant in the Philippines, has emerged the winner.
Although many Nigerians did not follow the pageant tagged ‘Super Sireyna’, but that did little to stop a very joyous Sahara from sharing the news of her win on her Facebook page.

Read below her post on Facebook;

“OMG! I WON! I am still not sure it is a reality! Maybe I’ll wakeup from this amazing dream in a minute! My arm is turning red from me constantly pinching myself to wakeup from this beautiful dream! I am overwhelmed with love! Philippines is truly my home away from home… SHOCK IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO how I feel right now! I am buzzing! I’ll reply to your all lovely messages soon, as soon as I get my head together! Love you all! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSES”

No comments:

Post a Comment